I am currently a senior research engineer at Manycore Research Institute led by Dr. Zihan Zhou. We are conducting cutting-edge research in computer vision and machine learning. Please drop me an email with your CV if interested.
Before that, I obtained my master’s degree from ShanghaiTech University and University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, where I was supervised by Prof. Shenghua Gao. I received my bachelor’s degree from Northwestern Polytechnical University. I have also been very fortunate enough to work with Prof. Yi Ma at ShanghaiTech University.
- 2021-07: We release an online platform, MINERVAS, for massive data synthesis.
- 2021-03: Two papers are accepted to CVPR 2021.
- 2020-07: The Structured3D dataset is accepted to ECCV 2020.
- 2020-05: We are organizing the Holistic 3D Vision Challenges including the general room layout estimation and street view plane detection. The winning teams will get a prize and an opportunity to present at the Holistic Scene Structures for 3D Vision Workshop at ECCV 2020!
- 2020-02: One paper is accepted to CVPR 2020.
- 2019-08: We release a large photo-realistic dataset, Structured3D dataset, for data-driven structured 3D reconstruction!
- 2019-06: Our paper on planar reconstruction is invited to be presented at the 3D Scene Generation Workshop at CVPR 2019.
- 2019-02: Three papers are accepted to CVPR 2019.
- 2017-07: We get the second place of WebVision Challenge on Image Classification Task (Top University Team).