I am currently an engineer and researcher at Manycore Tech Inc., where I work with Dr. Zihan Zhou. My research interests include computer vision and deep learning, especially in the area of 3D vision.
I obtained my master’s degree from ShanghaiTech University (A newly established university in 2013) and University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Before that, I received my bachelor’s degree from Northwestern Polytechnical University. I have also been very fortunate enough to work with Dr. Shenghua Gao and Dr. Yi Ma at ShanghaiTech University.
Feel free to reach out to me via e-mail for any inquiries!
- 2022.08: MINERVAS is accepted to Computer Graphics Forum, Pacific Graphics 2022.
- 2022.02: Faceformer is accepted to CVPR 2022. It is the first data-driven approach to identify face loops from a single line drawing.
- 2021.10: NonCuboidRoom is accepted to WACV 2022.
- 2021.07: The massive data synthesis platform, MINERVAS, is online.
- 2020.07: The Structured3D dataset is accepted to ECCV 2020.
- 2020.05: We are organizing the Holistic 3D Vision Challenges including the general room layout estimation and street view plane detection. The winning teams will get a prize and an opportunity to present at the Holistic Scene Structures for 3D Vision Workshop at ECCV 2020.
- 2019.08: We release a large photo-realistic dataset, Structured3D dataset, for data-driven structured 3D reconstruction!
- 2017.07: We get the second place of WebVision Challenge on Image Classification Task (Top University Team).