I am currently an engineer and researcher at Manycore Tech Inc., where I work with Dr. Zihan Zhou. I obtained my master’s degree from ShanghaiTech University (A newly established university in 2013) and University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Before that, I received my bachelor’s degree from Northwestern Polytechnical University. I have also been very fortunate enough to work with Dr. Yi Ma and Dr. Shenghua Gao at ShanghaiTech University.
My research interests include computer vision and deep learning, especially in the area of 3D vision.
- 2022.02: Faceformer is accepted to CVPR 2022. It is the first data-driven approach to identify face loops from a single line drawing.
- 2021.10: NonCuboidRoom is accepted to WACV 2022.
- 2021.07: The massive data synthesis platform, MINERVAS, is online.
- 2020.07: The Structured3D dataset is accepted to ECCV 2020.
- 2020.05: We are organizing the Holistic 3D Vision Challenges including the general room layout estimation and street view plane detection. The winning teams will get a prize and an opportunity to present at the Holistic Scene Structures for 3D Vision Workshop at ECCV 2020.
- 2019.08: We release a large photo-realistic dataset, Structured3D dataset, for data-driven structured 3D reconstruction!
- 2017.07: We get the second place of WebVision Challenge on Image Classification Task (Top University Team).