I am currently a research engineer at Manycore (Kujiale). Before that, I obtained my master’s degree from ShanghaiTech University and University of Chinese Academy of Sciences and my bachelor’s degree from Northwestern Polytechnical University. I have also been very fortunate enough to work with Prof. Shenghua Gao and Prof. Zihan Zhou.
I am interested in computer vision and machine learning, particularly in the area of 3D Vision. My recent research focuses on recovering 3D geometry from sensor data by utilizing shape regularities.
We are hiring research engineers and interns to work on computer vision, machine learning and related projects. Please drop me an email with your CV if interested.
- 2020-03: Two papers are accepted to CVPR 2021.
- 2020-07: The Structured3D dataset is accepted to ECCV 2020.
- 2020-05: We are organizing the Holistic 3D Vision Challenges including the general room layout estimation and street view plane detection. The winning teams will get a prize and an opportunity to present at the Holistic Scene Structures for 3D Vision Workshop at ECCV 2020!
- 2020-02: One paper is accepted to CVPR 2020.
- 2019-08: We release a large photo-realistic dataset, Structured3D dataset, for data-driven structured 3D reconstruction!
- 2019-06: Our paper on planar reconstruction is invited to be presented at the 3D Scene Generation Workshop at CVPR 2019.
- 2019-02: Three papers are accepted to CVPR 2019.
- 2017-07: We get the second place of WebVision Challenge on Image Classification Task (Top University Team).