I am currently a research engineer at the KooLab in ManyCore Tech, working with Dr. Rui Tang and Prof. Zihan Zhou. I am interested in computer vision and machine learning, particularly in the areas of 3D Vision. My current research focuses on recovering 3D geometry from sensor data by utilizing shape regularities.
- 2020-07: The Structured3D dataset is accepted to ECCV 2020.
- 2020-05: We are organizing the Holistic 3D Vision Challenges including the general room layout estimation and street view plane detection. The winning teams will get a prize and an opportunity to present at the Holistic Scene Structures for 3D Vision Workshop at ECCV 2020!
- 2020-02: One paper is accepted to CVPR 2020.
- 2019-08: We release a large photo-realistic dataset, Structured3D dataset, for data-driven structured 3D reconstruction!
- 2019-06: Our paper on planar reconstruction is invited to be presented at the 3D Scene Generation Workshop at CVPR 2019.
- 2019-02: Three papers are accepted to CVPR 2019.
- 2017-07: We get the second place of WebVision Challenge on Image Classification Task (Top University Team).